Discussion Forum - Questions, Reflections, Learning and Sharing [Read-only demo]

Welcome and introductions

Re: Welcome and introductions

by Mark (Moderator) -
Number of replies: 0

G'day all

My name is Mark. Like Daniel, I'm looking forward to studying this PTC unit. As I read through Ephesians this week I was reminded why! PTC is such a great way to learn more about our awesome God and what he is doing in this world through Jesus... check out Eph 1:9-10 - does it get any bigger and better than that?!

One of my favourite 'bits' about being a Christian is the fellowship we have. Speaking the truth in love, we grow up together as a body into Christ... checkout Eph 4:1-16.

All this new perspective (the big picture!) on what God is doing and who we are changes the way we live... checkout Eph 4:17-6:20.

So I think we are in for a 'feast'. In fact, 'someone somewhere' said that Ephesians is the most important document ever written. What a huge claim...

To get the ball rolling... why are you doing this PTC? What were your initial impressions of reading Ephesians? Would you go as far to say 'Ephesians is the most important document ever written'?

In Christ
Mark