Printed by Guest user (MooreID guest) on 22-Feb-2018 AEST from course Jesus the Fulfiller of God's Purpose [Free Lesson] and host https://elearning.moore.edu.au. © 2010 Moore Theological College, Sydney, Australia. Printout not to be distributed without permission.
Jesus the Fulfiller of God's Purpose
This is a free lesson drawn from ‘Introduction to the Bible’, our most popular subject.
Want full access? Subscribe to Moore Access or enrol in our Preliminary Theological Certificate.
How to use this unit
- Study Notes
- Activities and Resources
- Further reading
- About the Online Learning Environment
About the Online Learning Environment
The Online Learning Environment (OLE) provides helpful resources such as:
- Discussion forums moderated by full-time college students
- Quizzes to help students check their understanding, with questions from the same pool as the exam
- eReadings (e.g. articles from the New Bible Dictionary)
- Links to relevant audio lectures from Moore’s library
- Interactive maps
- Bible passage lookups
- Printable discussion questions and summaries
You can access the OLE by subscribing to Moore Access for just AU$30, with many benefits:
- Online access to the six foundational subjects plus any others you have enrolled in for a whole year.
- 20% discounts on enrolments while your subscription is current, helping you recoup your A$30 subscription.
- Progress feedback emails, helping you know when you're ready for the exam.
- Subscription is extended for free with an enrolment, from the date you enrol until a year after the term of enrolment starts.
- Updates and news, such as popular forum discussions, new online subjects, and college events.
Moore Access is included in a subject enrolment to the Preliminary Theological Certificate. You get online access from the date you enrol until a year after the term of enrolment starts. The OLE is a great way to prepare for an exam, as the exam questions come from the same pool as the online quizzes. You can also get feedback on your readiness for an exam based on your online quiz attempts and our data analysis of previous results.
Subscribe Now: Six subjects for a year for just AU$30